Hello again and welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! This week’s topic is pretty fun: Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island. I’m not going to think about this too much, and I’m going to write down the first characters that come to mind, just to see what happens.
10. Gandalf – Because you should always make sure you’re stranded with a wizard.
9. Eeyore – Although he’s a bit sad, he always is there for his friends.
8. Oskar Schell – To help us find what is lost and to learn our way in our new world.
7. Lisbeth Salander – Socially inept but I’m sure she could hook us up with some insane tech some way or another.
6. Luna Lovegood – For snarkles and grunkles and all our mystical needs. She’s an awesome girl!
5. Karou – Because she’s a fighter and she’s determined. You’d want to have her on your side.
4. Bigby Wolf – The protector. He’d keep everyone safe from any monsters and night terrors hidden on the island.
3. Katnis Everdeen – She can teach me how to shoot a bow and arrow. We’ll need to learn to hunt for food.
2. Jamie Fraser – Cause he’s hawt.
1. Ron Weasley – Because he’s a loyal friend and we’ll need his lovely and quirky company.
If you were stuck on a deserted island, who would you want to be stuck with?